latest posts
  • Canada PR programs for international student grads in Canada

    International students graduating from a Canadian post-secondary institution have many Canada immigration options open up for them. There are multiple options available for an international student to stay on in the country after completing their study abroad in Canada. A Canadian credential, along with Canadian work experience, makes an individual a prime candidate for the… Read More »

    May 12, 2021
  • FAQ: All your US Student Visa questions answered

    Generally, an F-1 visa will be required for an Interational student to be able to study in the U.S. The F-1 U.S. visa is for an academic student, allowing the visa holder to enter the United States of America as a full-time student at either – A university, An accredited college, A seminary, A conservatory,… Read More »

    May 7, 2021
Follow Us

We want to hear from you!