Key aspects of acquiring a US student visa
Posted on June 5, 2017
Over the past few years, the US has been one of the most dominating countries for higher education for students all over the world. Moreover, the universities have been maintaining a strong presence and have earned popularity amongst the top ranked in the world. Higher the standards so are the rigorous requirements for the application to be processed.
Despite changing immigration policies universities never backed from attracting students from all over the world. That does not end there the educational authorities have been working courageously to change the phase of education so that they deliver the best to the students who make it to the holy grail of education America.
Generally, students have a method of handling the entire process either a friend who has been there prior or individual research. A key aspect that would make you feels at ease and less pressurized is a Study Overseas consultant. They have the knowledge of the process and requirements. Be aware that a student will be issued an F-1 visa for a full time course in the US.
USA Study Visa Requirement needs to be initially approved the U.S government for you to live and study in the United States. A good planning and preparation will serve the purpose.
U.S Study visa process
- The student initially needs to prove to the college that the student can afford the fees and living expenses
- The College acknowledges your request and sends an I-120 which will have information about your course and the date you are supposed to report at the college.
- A DS-160 application form
- Take a print out of the filled form and pay the Visa Application fee at the designated bank
- The citation is important to preserve it
- After you have these steps in place an appointment has to be reserved
- A barcode number will be issued confirming the slot
- Do carry your receipts or citations with you for the visa interview
U.S study visa requirements
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the commencement of the interview
- A valid passport with 2 recent white background photographs
- The DSC-160 confirmation barcode
- The receipt that you have paid the visa application fee
- Visa appointment letter
- A copy of the I-120
There are key questions that will help you sail through the USA Study Visa hurdle you will have to speak for yourself and make sure you speak concisely and in the best of your language skills. A USA Student Visa interview prolongs for a maximum of five minutes. You need to have answers handily related to your intention of studying in the US exclusively, and your strong intention of getting back to your home country.
Above all, if you can provide evidence that you will be able to manage yourself without a part-time job. The rest will be the most memorable moment of your life. Your documents that you align should have the following paperwork in order
- Educational documents beginning from the latest to the last
- Scorecard of the standardized tests like SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GRE
- Admission letters from the University
- Supporting financial documents
- Evidence that you would return to your home country
If you are looking for reliable assistance to begin your US Student Visa Process. Contact the Y-Axis world’s trusted and best visa and immigration consultant.