Australia Skill Select: New invitation round held on 11th June
Posted on July 4, 2019
The result of the new invitation round under Australia Skill Select held on 11th June has been announced. It offers an exhaustive picture as to the number of invitations offered and the contribution from the States. The latest draw also offers an update on the current ceilings’ status for all the occupations.
Below are the popular occupations and the ceilings for these occupations are being reached faster:
- Accountants – 2211 – 2679 already invited out of 3753
- Company Secretaries, Auditors, and Corporate Treasurers – 2212 – 957 already invited out of 1342
- Management Consultant – 2247 –only 231 already invited out of 3894
- Chemical and Materials Engineers – 2331– 437 already invited out of 1000
- Civil Engineering Professionals – 2332 –1327 already invited out of 3510
- Electrical Engineers – 2333 – 631 already invited out of 1000
- Electronics Engineers – 2334 – 214 already invited out of 300
- Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers – 2335 – 1267 already invited out of 1780
- Other Engineering Professionals – 2339 – 502 already invited out of 700
- ICT Business and Systems Analysts – 2611- 1045 already invited out of 1466
- Software and Applications Programmers out of – 2613 – 5186 already invited out of 7271
- Database and Systems Administrators and ICT Security Specialists – 2621 – 1106 already invited out of 2660
- Computer Network Professionals – 2631 – 1518 already invited out of 2167
- Telecommunications Engineering Professionals out of – 2633- 717 already invited out of 1000
Anyone applying to immigrate to Australia on the basis of their experience as a skilled worker must apply through Skill Select. It is the new online system of the Government of Australia. This permits skilled immigrants inclined to move to Australia to be assessed for a Skilled Australia Visa.
Skilled workers are required to first submit an EOI – Expression of Interest through Skill Select for commencing the application process.
What is an EOI?
EOI is just an indication that you are interested to submit an application for an Australia Visa. It is not an application for Visa in itself, as quoted by the SBS. Nevertheless, diverse information must be offered by the applicants that include their:
- If applicable, Business and investment experience
- A Skills Assessment appropriate to the nominated profession
- English language proficiency
- Work experience
- Desired/nominated profession
- Personal information
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to overseas immigrants including General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489 with RMA review, General skilled migration – Subclass 189 /190/489, Work Visa for Australia, Business Visa for Australia.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…