Steps for students to reach the Australian Permanent residency milestone
Posted on April 25, 2017
The third most popular destination for international students to study is Australia. Where the quality of education is relatively high and the culture is diverse. Apart from this Australia have eight of the top 100 universities in the world. Above all the country’s modern and highly potential culture and the thirst for knowledge gain and impart; makes it the best option for students since the yesteryears.
It is a unanimous dream for every student to stay in Australia after the completion of studies. The first step is to express interest to the department of immigration and Border Protection’s SkillSelect program. This is an exclusive online service which enables an applicant to apply for the permanent residency this is a source to express interest.
There are a few details which have to be filled in such as personal information, course completed, English language proficiency, evidence of skills assessment. Here are a few steps to reach that one unprecedented milestone:
* SkillSelect is the first and basic step
* Make sure your occupation is recognized which will maximize your points
* Make sure your occupation is on the pro rata list
* Good score in the English proficiency test will do the needful anything above 6.0 band and 8.0 will do.
* Prior work experience must be equivalent to the skilled work experience in Australia
* Further plans for studies
* Spouse skills will be an added advantage which will add 18-49 points.
* Language proficiency skills would add 20 points to your credential. The validity for these exams is 3 years.
* Skills assessments depend totally on the occupation you choose
* Job you hold makes the path feasible to acquire a permanent residency status
* The best option for students will be any sort of employer sponsorship occupation will work out wonders.
* Last but not least state nomination opens doors for more opportunities
Considering the points need anything that you score above 60 will make you outstand and top the priority list. And being issued with a Permanent residency status will work out unexpectedly well. A state nomination will add 5 good points to your application. And the post study work scheme will add extra points based on your bachelor’s degree as well.
While the course is still in progress and you are at the verge of completing your studies apply for a graduate temporary visa. This path enhances full working authority and also rights to seek employment. This is another point scoring method. A graduate temporary program is a great demand for an employer sponsorship program.
Employer sponsorship program requires the applicant to show evidence of the places they have lived and worked in the past. And during your precise stay in Australia make use of it to enhance your skill of communicating.
Speaking about immigration which has predominantly changed in Australia since 2013. And applying for permanent residency is highly competitive and document sensitive. It is very important that you make the best of every opportunity. The best way to experience things work out is contact Y-Axis the world’s best consultant who would design the best road map for a successful immigration need.