Benefits of new QSWP over Canada EE Program
Posted on September 22, 2018
The new ARRIMA portal launched by the Quebec Skilled Worker Program has certain distinct benefits over the Canada Express Entry Program. The Expression of Interest can be launched by the applicants online without any cost. They can also express their interest for Quebec Immigration at any time.
The validity of the Expression of Interest is for 12 months from the submission date, as quoted by the CIC News. The candidates whose profiles cater to the labor market needs will be prioritized by the Immigration Minister.
Benefits of new QSWP over the Canada Express Entry Program are as below:
- The requirement in IELTS is as low as 5 in CLB (Writing -5, Reading 4, Speaking -5, Listening -5)
- The main applicant will receive up to 4 points for a score of 5 in CLB
- 6 Points will be incurred to applicants who score higher CLB band scores
- Unlike the requirement for Express Entry program, work experience can be or not be relevant for education for claiming experience points
- Areas of Training list popular occupations that qualify easily such as IT and Software Professionals, Management professionals, Accountants, Nurses, Civil Engineer, Electrical and Electronic Engineer, and Mechanical Engineers
- It is not mandatory to take up test in the French language while knowledge of the language will enhance prospects of employability
- Unlike the Express Entry program, Maintenance of Funds is not required
- Core factors of the Spouse can incur additional points – French proficiency, Work experience, Areas of Training, Education, and Age
- Additional points will be fetched by accompanying children
- For Single Applicant, the qualifying points remain same at 50 while it is 59 for Couple
- QSWP does not require Educational Credential Assessment
- If found eligible, for WES even applicants from non-recognized Universities can submit an application for QSWP
Y-Axis offers a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas students including Student Visa for Canada, Work Visa for Canada, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry Full Service, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry PR Application, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Provinces, and Education Credential Assessment. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…