Best Countries Abroad for Management Studies for Indian Students
Posted on August 1, 2018
There has been a sharp rise in Indian students going abroad for management studies due to business being one of the central options for a career. Students get practical knowledge, work experience and options for Permanent Residency after completion of their studies here. Moreover, Specialization in Management enables the student to gain managerial skills and lead the organization as an entrepreneur.
Some of the best countries abroad for management studies are:
1. USA– the US is the most preferred destination for management studies among the Indian students. It was the first country to introduce the MBA program worldwide. The country is housed with prestigious B-schools like Harvard Business School and Stanford Graduate School of Business due to which international students throng in numbers for admission every year. The course curriculum, infrastructure, career opportunities have a qualitative aspect and exposure to content and technology is wider. Indian students also gain practical skills to thrive in global industry as business executives and entrepreneurs.
2. Canada: Canada is the most sought place for overseas studies among the Indian students due to low tuition fees and easy access to foreign students for Study-Work Permit. Some of the top business schools are Toronto (Rotman), Alberta, and queens. Students are exposed to world-class education with an emphasis on global business, internships, and industry projects by pursuing MBA in Canada.
3. Singapore: Singapore universities offer MBA programs with global recognition and international environment. Nanyang Technical University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) is some of the top B-schools in Singapore. The country is in the vicinity of India is economical for visiting during the vacation, as quoted by the news source stoodnt.
4. Germany: Germany, a powerhouse of technology and innovation is already popular among the technical graduates in India for study and work. The low cost and high quality of education, good post-study work scheme, and lucrative job prospects are some of the positive aspects of overseas study in Germany. Top B-schools are Frankfurt School of Finance and Management and WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management.
5. Australia: Australia is another destination for management studies for Indians. The country has an expensive but a quality education, flexible immigration policies, and a high standard of living. Some of the top B-schools are UNSW and Melbourne.
If you find this blog engaging, you may also like…