British Council IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Prize
Posted on March 30, 2017
British Council IELTS Prize
This Prize is presented to talented individuals who are strongly driven to develop their career and who show the promise of contributing to society what they have learned from their undergraduate or postgraduate study experience.
The IELTS Prize allows students to pursue any select undergraduate or postgraduate programme in a higher institution that as part of its admission requirements recognises IELTS. To be noted is that eligible for this Prize are applicants who want to get admission in the academic year 2017/18.
Grand Prize: First year of tuition fee up to SGD80,000*
Second Prize: SGD20,000
Third Prize: SGD10,000
- IELTS Score
- Form submission: Email the application form with a copy of your IELTS Test Report Form to British Council. In the email subject, state “IELTS Prize 201617_your country name your name”.
- Application Deadline: Completed application forms should reach the British Council by
6 p.m. (local time) on 28 February 2017.
- Must be a permanent resident of one of the countries in the East Asian region*
- Has to commence an undergraduate or postgraduate study in or outside one’s motherland in academic year 2017
- Must be admitted into a higher educational institution where IELTS is accepted as part of its admission requirements
- Need to be registered with the British Council for an IELTS test on or after 1 April 2016 and be in a position to provide in the application form a valid IELTS score
- Must score a minimum of 6 in each of the four skills of the test
- Must be in a position to provide from the attending institution an acceptance letter by 30 June 2017
* East Asia region includes Hong Kong & Macau, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam (not for India currently, but applicable if our students are pursuing their education abroad
- Reviewed initially are applications against the British Council IELTS Prize eligibility requirements, IELTS score and the personal statement
- Shortlisted candidates will be needed to give a brief presentation and have to be interviewed by a panel of senior managers and evaluators from external higher educational establishments and/or corporate companies.
- Three winners from each nation in the East Asian Region will receive a Local Prize each
- For three Regional Prizes, the top three students in each country will be selected
- In addition, shortlisted candidates for the Regional Prizes will need to attend a panel interview through a video conference
The British Council, in case of disputes, exercise the right to arrive at the final decision.
1 April 2016 – 28 February 2017.
Interviews for Local Prize
Notification to winner
Winners to provide offer letter from university
30 June 2017.
Tutor training organized by IDP
The train the trainer program, which was organized by IDP, was attended by our tutors from Koramangala and Hyderabad.
on 14/03/2017, an IDP TTT session was held at Bangalore. The Presenter was Mr. Andrew Thomas, an Australian. Mrs. Deepika Suresh, our tutor, was in attendance at the session and was certified with up-to-date information and methods in coaching our clients to get the best possible results.
On 16/03/2017, Another session of IDP TTT was held at Hyderabad. The Presenter was Mr. Andrew Thomas. Mr. Prem and Ms. Pallavi, our tutors, attended and gained knowledge to add value to the performance of our organization.
For more news and updates, assistance with your visa needs or for a Free Assessment of your profile for Immigration or Work Visa’s just visit www.y-axis.com