We’re constantly monitoring updates for you and glad to bring an important one about Canadian Province – Nova Scotia, which opens an avenue for Canada aspirants to apply for migration under Express Entry Scheme.
The province of Nova Scotia, located on Canada’s east coast, became the first province to have its enhanced Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) allocation increased in the middle of the year, when it was announced that 300 additional spaces had been allocated for its Express Entry streams. Both of these Nova Scotia streams are aligned with the government of Canada’s Express Entry immigration selection system, which manages the selection of new skilled immigrants to Canada.
The move will allow Nova Scotia to nominate 1,350 immigrants under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) in 2015, nearly double last year’s cap of 700.
Features of this province:
Nova Scotia is located in south-eastern Canada;
The capital city of Halifax is a modern, cosmopolitan city with a wide range of cultural, educational and employment opportunities; Nova Scotians are known for their friendliness and willingness to help out a neighbour or co-worker
Applicant eligibility is based on the below criteria:
- Applicants who score 67 points are eligible to apply.
- Client has to enter into the EE pool first and then apply for Nova scotia.
- It is a physical dispatch to NSNPA authorities that the client has to do after entering into the pool to seek NSNP nomination.
- If NSNP selects the profile, they will give nomination and hence you will get additional 600 points in CRS.
- Applications are in a pool for 12 months and highest scoring CRS applicants will be selected from that pool.
- Those selected will be invited to apply for PR and their case will be processed in less than 6 months.
Y-Axis has special offer for this Province , for September only. Y-Axis works with regulated migration agents in Canada who can file your application with representation.
Please contact your consultant today or write at firstname.lastname@example.org
1800 425 1577
Canada aspirants to apply for migration under Express Entry Scheme
Posted on September 23, 2015