Complete guide to language tests available for Canada immigration
Posted on August 24, 2022
Highlights of new language for Canada Immigration
- A new language test is about to get launched under economic class immigration pathways for foreign applicants, as most of the temporary immigration programs and spouse sponsorship, require proof of language.
- A new language test is about to get implemented by early mid-2023
- With more than 100 immigration programs and streams, North American country has the highest share of economic class accounts.
New language test for Canada immigration
To immigrate to Canada, one is required to submit language proficiency as proof with spousal sponsorship and temporary immigration programs. Hence the Canadian government has certified a new language test for foreign applicants under economic class immigration routes.
*Check your eligibility to Canada through Y-Axis Canada immigration points calculator
Yet the details of the test are to be revealed but based on the news, the new test will be executed by early to mid-2023.
*Do you want work in Canada? Speak to Y-Axis overseas Canada immigration career consultant for guidance.
A candidate needs to have knowledge of English or French, based on the province you select to move in, live and migrate will be of your Express Entry application.
*Need assistance to apply for Canadian PR visa? Then get professional guidance from Y-Axis Canada overseas immigration expert
If the applicant has appropriate proficiency in English and French, will be getting extra points.
Canada accepts four different language tests for immigration at present. They are:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Canada English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
- Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF)
- Test de connaissance du français (TCF)
Apart from spousal sponsorship and immigration programs that are temporary like International Experience Canada (IEC), many of the Canadian economic immigration programs are required proof of language.
North American country has the largest share of immigrants with 100+ programs of immigration and streams present for the economic class accounts. Mostly the immigrants who are coming from foreign countries are highly skilled temporary workers and foreign students that are already living in Canada.
*Do you have a dream to migrate to Canada? Talk to World’s no.1 Y-Axis Canada overseas migration consultant.
Found this article interesting? Read more…