The countries students should go to for the best reasons
Posted on June 11, 2020
The status of a nation depends upon the people it has and their skills and capabilities. The better the living standard, education, and skills of citizens and residents of a nation are, the better will be the country’s overall prosperity.
The Human Development Index (HDI) reflects the necessity of gauging the potential of the people while determining the growth of a region or a country. It includes various aspects like health, education, employability, earning power, and life satisfaction.
It would be interesting to learn which countries stand at the top of a global HDI assessment. After all, when you consider migration overseas, it becomes necessary to ensure the prospects in that country are good.
Whether it’s to study abroad, migrate overseas to work or immigrate to a foreign country, considering HDI before making a decision will be a wise practice. Especially when you have decided to study in a foreign country, it helps you to know enough to rank the nation for its human development status. After all, you could consider working and settling there in time.
So, here we are looking at a few top countries with the world’s highest HDI as in 2019. Let’s explore why these countries are among the most livable countries of the world.
- The country has great unity and cultural ethos.
- It’s a family-friendly country.
- Healthcare is almost free for all.
- The country has less population density.
- It has low crime rate.
- The country has high level of education.
- Men and women are considered equal and hence get paid to care for the newborns.
- Highly ranked in aspects like civil and political rights, democracy, the press and freedom of expression.
- Norwegians work for 37 hours a work. They enjoy long paid vacations too.
- Low crime rate.
- Pay is higher and taxes are lower.
- Great work life balance.
- Almost free education even for undergraduates.
- Clean environment and natural beauty.
- Unique delicacies like wine, chocolate, and beer.
- It’s one of the most educated countries of the world.
- Ireland’s average life expectancy is a little over 82 years.
- Has a vibrant culture and art scene.
- High quality public education for free.
- It’s the second safest country from COVID-19.
- It’s one of the most innovative countries in the world.
- It’s highly reputed for its technological expertise.
- It’s one of the top tourist destinations in the world.
- The country has a varied and rewarding work culture.
- It’s the fourth happiest country in the world.
- Australia is deeply multicultural.
- It has a world-class education and world’s top universities.
- The safest country in the world.
- Equality is for everyone.
- Environment is superb with clean air and natural beauty.
- It’s a great country for women.
- Children living in Sweden has free healthcare.
- There’s always an outdoor activity to indulge in.
- Clean and safe water from the tap.
- There are child-friendly zones everywhere.
- Public transportation is cheap.
- There’s a low crime rate.
- It’s easy to make friends.
- Healthcare facilities are aplenty.
- It has a top-class children’s health and well-being system.
- Its educational system is exceptional.
- Country with the best non-native English speakers.
- The lifestyle of people is very healthy.
- It’s a very picturesque country.
- People do lesser hours of work and maintain good work-life balance.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…