Applicants of Schengen Visa from India will have to provide several necessary documents. You need to be really cautious while collecting these documents as they are crucial. Ensure compliance with the standards outlined by the Embassy while filing the application.
You need to submit the following documents to apply for a Schengen Visa from India:
- Download the Schengen Visa application form and fill it completely as well as sincerely. You can also fill the form electronically and then take a print out.
- You must attach 2 latest photographs that are of passport format. These must be the latest whole-face capture having a light background.
- A valid Indian passport or any other document for travel not older than 10 years. It must have a minimum validity of 3 months after your planned date of exit from Europe.
- Proof of lawful residence in India such as Residence Permit or a national ID card
- Travel insurance for Schengen Visa in India and this can be booked online or through any travel insurance firm in India. The insurance must offer minimum medical coverage of 30,000 Euros. Medical repatriation/evacuation must also be covered, as quoted by the Euro News.
- A cover letter that states the purpose of visit along with the itinerary
- Flight reservation tickets from India to Europe and return journey and itinerary. It must specify the dates, flight numbers, and entry and exit from the specified EU State/s.
- Evidence of accommodation for the complete period of stay in Europe
- Evidence of civil status – death certificate of spouse, birth certificate of children, marriage certificate, and ration card if applicable
- Evidence of adequate monetary resources for the complete duration of stay
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to aspiring overseas immigrants including Y-International Resume (Senior Level) 5+ yrs, Resume Marketing Services One State and One Country, Y Jobs Premium Membership, Y-Path – Y-Path for Licensed Professionals, Y-Path for Students & Fresher’s, Y-Path for Working Professionals and Job Seeker, International SIM card, Forex solutions, and Banking services.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to New Zealand, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Consultants.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
How can you get the Schengen Visa from India?
Posted on June 6, 2019