Why Singapore Work Visa?
- Lakhs of job vacancies in Singapore are available
- Work 40 hours per week
- 14 paid leaves per year
- Get employee and other benefits
- Easiest path to Singapore PR
- 5-year work visa under ONE Pass
- High-skilled professionals can get a Singapore work visa in 10 days
- Travel in and out without Entry visas
Benefits of working in Singapore
Compared to many other Southeast Asia countries, applying for a Singapore work visa is easy. There are many benefits of working in Singapore. They are:
- Singapore offers attractive, lucrative jobs to foreign nationals on a work visa
- Provides Employee benefits and medical insurance
- Higher average salaries depending on the various sectors
- Can avail education opportunities
- Provides Social security benefits that cover healthcare, social security, and retirement processes
- Maternity and Paternity leaves
- Medical examination for female migrant workers every six months
- Work culture & Diversity in population
- Can access to permanent residence (PR) permit after meeting specific eligibility
- Lower personal income tax rates
- High-skilled people get high salaries
Singapore launches ONE pass, a 5 year visa to hire global talent
Singapore to launch new work pass in 2023 to attract global talent
Types of Singapore work permits
High-skilled professionals are entitled to get the following Singapore work visas.
Work visa name
|Employment Pass||You are a professional, managerial personnel, executive, or specialist. You have an employment offer from a Singapore employer.
You are an entrepreneur or managing director of a Singapore company and wish to relocate to manage your company operations
|You are a technopreneur/founder of an R&D-intensive enterprise and are ready to open and run a new private limited company||
|Personalised Employment Pass||You are a subject matter expert or gold-collar professional||
|You have relocated with your spouse or parent and want to work in Singapore||
|Overseas Networks & Expertise Pass (ONE Pass)||Highly qualified, skilled applicants begin, operate, and work simultaneously for multiple companies in Singapore.||
· Must be a skilled applicant with a history of employment
· Can sponsor a spouse and their dependent.
· Dependents can also work by providing a Letter of Consent.
· Might need to provide proof of employment history working with a minimum of USD 500 million turnover company
For the skilled and semi-skilled workers, following are the work permits:
|Pass type||Who is it for|
|S Pass||For skilled workers. Candidates need to earn at least $3,000 a month.|
Work Permit for migrant worker
|For semi-skilled migrant workers in the construction, manufacturing, marine shipyard, process or services sector.|
|Work Permit for migrant domestic worker||For migrant domestic workers (MDWs) to work in Singapore.|
Work Permit for confinement nanny
|For Malaysian confinement nannies to work in Singapore for up to 16 weeks starting from the birth of the employer’s child.|
|Work Permit for performing artiste||For foreign performers working in public entertainment outlets such as bars, hotels and nightclubs.|
Eligibility criteria for Work Visa in Singapore
- A candidate needs to have a job offer from an authorized Singapore employer.
- The job offer must be at an executive level, managerial or specialized level for ONE Pass.
- Must have an acceptable qualification from a recognized university
- Must have eligible work experience
- Must have the intent to live and work in Singapore
Requirements for Singapore Work Visa
- The applicant must be of 18 years of age or more
- A valid passport
- Job offer letter along with description details
- Education and work experience certificate proofs
- Application form for the work visa of Singapore you chose
- e-Medical certificates
- Letter of Introduction (LOI)
- Letter of Consent (If needed)
Willing to obtain work visa in Singapore? Get an expert assistance from Y-Axis overseas immigration consultant
India tops among 5 countries for sourcing International Doctors to Singapore
25,000 healthcare job vacancies in Singapore
Steps to apply for Singapore Work Visa
The application process for a work visa for Singapore is as follows:
Step 1: Obtain a job offer in Singapore before applying for a Work visa
Step 2: If you are in your home country, the employer or an Employment Agency (EA) must apply for a work visa.
Step 3: Then, pay the processing fee for a work visa.
Step 4: The employer will receive an IPA (In-Principle Approval) after acceptance of the submitted application; with this, the individual can enter Singapore.
Step 5: The IPA letter permits an individual to travel to Singapore.
How can Y-Axis assist you in working in Singapore?
Y-Axis is the best route to get work in Singapore.
Our exemplary services are:
- Y-Axis has helped and benefited more than trusted clients to obtain work in Singapore.
- The exclusive Y-axis jobs searchwill help you search for your desired job in Singapore.
- Get a free eligibility check for a Singapore work visa by speaking Y-Axis, overseas consultant
- Y-Axis coachingwill help improve language proficiency tests like IELTS
Willing to migrate to Singapore? Talk to Y-Axis, the world’s no#1 overseas immigration consultant
Found this article interesting? Read more…
Singapore: Now 50000 migrant workers will be allowed in community space over weekends
How to apply work visa for Singapore in 2023?
Posted on January 9, 2023