How to migrate from Dubai to Canada in 2023?
Posted on January 21, 2023
Many countries worldwide have a growing population of people who wish to migrate to Canada for a better lifestyle. Canada is a country with plenty of immigration plans and policies that targets skilled workers and professionals. The immigration plans are flexibly created to introduce more opportunities to people from other countries.
If you want to migrate from Dubai to Canada, this article would be your all-in-one guide.
Why migrate to Canada?
Canada is an ideal country to migrate to, given its opportunities and advancement.
Listed below are the top reasons to move to Canada in 2023 –
- Job prospects – Fields like engineering, medicine, construction, etc., have increased job opportunities in Canada. The Federal Skilled Workers program is best for skilled workers who wish to migrate to Canada.
- Healthcare – While healthcare is one of the most expensive amenities in most countries, Canada offers accessible basic healthcare facilities for the country’s citizens, including medical bills, dental care, and more.
- Lifestyle – The standard of living is very high in Canada, with sufficient public holidays, relaxing work-related benefits, and a convenient work-life fit.
- Nature of behavior – Canadians are known to be kind people who are very warm and welcoming. According to the most recent studies, Canada stands at the top position in the world tolerance level for immigrants.
- Entrepreneur freedom – Individuals with a Canadian PR can set up their businesses in the country. You can even finance a business or a start-up and maintain a partnership with any Canadian business nationals.
How to migrate from Dubai to Canada?
Canada has different immigration plans for citizens from all countries. You can check your eligibility and choose the immigration policy that best fits you.
Given below is a list of the different immigration options that you can choose from –
Provincial economic class –
This category is mainly related to the ten provinces in Canada that maintain their own set of immigration plans and offers. The Canadian provinces are –
- Saskatchewan PNP
- Manitoba PNP
- Alberta PNP
- Ontario PNP
- New Brunswick PNP
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- British Columbiaa
Federal economic class –
Under the Federal economic class, you get –
- Federal skilled workers
- Federal skilled trades
- Canada experience class
Business Immigration –
This visa allows a candidate to invest in a business or even enable you to move to the country with a temporary work permit.
Temporary resident first program –
This visa allows the candidates to enter Canada on a temporary residency and later change it to permanent residence after completing three years in the country.
Family class sponsorship –
Migrants from the UAE can apply for a visa wherein the candidates can take their families with them.
What is the eligibility criterion to migrate to Canada?
- It would be best if you matched specific criteria to qualify for immigration to Canada –
- A minimum point of 67 or above.
- Good English speaking skills or proficiency in French
- Work experience of at least two years.
- Proof of funds
- Health certificate
- Criminal clearance certificate
How to apply for a PR?
Step 1 – Apply for the Educational credential assessment.
Step 2 – Fill out the details in the profile you created in Express Entry.
Step 3 – Try to score a good Express Entry Draw score to receive an ITA.
Step 4 – Pay the required fee along with the submission of documents.
Step 5 – You can then send your passport for stamping after receiving visa approval.
Who can be sponsored for Canadian immigration?
- Family members
- Dependent children
- Dependent grandparents
What is the cost of immigration from Dubai to Canada?
|ECA Fees||250-500 Canadian Dollars (714-1429 AED approx.)*|
|Primary Applicant||850 CAD (2429 AED)*|
|Secondary Applicant||850 CAD (2429 AED)*|
|Right of Permanent Residence permit Visa|
|Primary Applicant||515 CAD (1472 AED approx.)*|
|Secondary Applicant||515 CAD (1472 AED approx.)*|
|Children less than 22 years||230 CAD (657 AED approx.)*|
|IELTS Fee (in Dubai)||AED 1260*|
|Medical Fee||900 AED and 500 AED per kid|
How can Y-Axis help you?
Y-Axis, the leading immigration consultant in UAE, provides unbiased services for every client based on their interests and requirements. Our outstanding services include:
- Expert guidance/counseling required
- English proficiency coaching
- Assists you in all the procedures while applying for the visa
You may also want to read…