How to migrate from India to UK in 2023?
Posted on January 24, 2023
- 5th strongest economy in the world
- 3 million job vacancies lying vacant
- Huge Indian Diaspora
- FREE healthcare
The UK is one of the best countries in England, with plenty of opportunities for professional workers with adequate skills and students who wish to study there. There are many developmental possibilities for growth and career enhancements within the country. Employment in the country has seen steady growth, providing better lifestyle prospects. This factor and many others add to the demand for the country, making it an ideal place to migrate from India to the UK in 2023.
*Check your eligibility with our UK Immigration point’s calculator.
Top reasons to migrate to the UK from India
- Healthcare – There is a growing need for healthcare professionals as the medical field is flourishing in the UK. Immigrants are offered high-package job roles that are promising and contribute to the growth of the individual.
- IT & software sector – Talented and skilled workers are offered credible jobs in the IT sector and software industry, with more people getting employed with work visas on a regular basis.
- Top-notch education – The UK maintains a high-quality formal education with some of the best universities around the world. The universities offer credible courses with post-graduation work benefits and work visas.
- Demand for skilled workers – Skilled workers are highly regarded in the country across fields and industries, with more foreign employers hiring talented and well-experienced immigrants.
- Developing economy – The UK has an already established and developed country that is growing by the day in terms of economy and magnification of the country. It is inviting more migrants that are skillful and proficient at working and adding to the nation’s growth.
UK Immigration programs
The government provides different visa types and immigration programs for immigrants from across the world. The type of visa to choose depends on an individual’s purpose of travel and differs with the intention of migrating.
The UK visa can be categorized into three sections –
- Tier 1
- Tier 2
- Tier 5
Highly qualified foreigners
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
Skilled foreign workers with a job offer in a shortage area
- Skilled worker visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) Visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa
Youth mobility and temporary foreign workers
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa
Eligibility criteria to migrate to the UK
- The age of candidate must be 18 or above.
- Must clear the language proficiency test.
- Must submit sufficient proof of funds.
- Score a minimum of 70 points to qualify for a visa.
- A mandate job offer is required for skilled workers.
- Students who wish to study in the UK must provide an admission letter and proof of funds.
Documents required to migrate to the UK
- Proof of proficiency in English language test.
- A copy of sponsorship reference id/number (Tier 1 – General visa)
- Proof of funds in the form of bank statements.
- An active passport or a copy of the travel document (Note that you must have a vacant page in your passport)
- A copy of any expired passports or documents.
- Medical certificates
- Criminal record certificates (if any)
How can Y-Axis help you to migrate to the UK?
Avail of the following services provided by Y-Axis to work in UK:
- Counseling: Y-Axis provides free counseling services
- Job services: Avail job search services to find jobs in United Kingdom
- Eligibility: Use Y-Axis UK Immigration Points Calculator to check your eligibility
- LinkedIn Marketing Services: Y-Axis will help in creating a LinkedIn profile through LinkedIn Marketing Services
- Resume Writing: Avail Y-Axis Resume Writing Services to make an outstanding CV.
- Are you considering migrating to UK from India? Let Y-Axis, the world’s no. 1 overseas immigration consultant be your guide.
If you found this article useful, you may also want to read…