Kazakhstan has launched single entry E-Visa for citizens of 117 nations from January 2019. An E-Tourist or Business or Medical Visa will be offered based on the consideration of a valid invitation. This will be done by the Kazakhstan Migration Service.
Overseas travellers can benefit from this new arrangement. They can enter Kazakhstan via checkpoints at the Almaty and Astana international airports.
The new arrangement is available for individuals from eligible nations visiting for medical or business purposes. The E-Visa holds good only for the holder and is not applicable to accompanying individuals. The Consular fees paid are non-refundable, as quoted by the Astana Times.
The passport of the E-Visa applicant must meet the below criteria:
- Not cause suspicions in legitimacy and belonging to its possessor
- Not have extension marks, corrections, erasures, notes or reservations, un-sewn or torn pages
- Have a minimum of 2 blank pages
- Have a validity of minimum 3 months from the date of expiry if the requested Visa
The organization or individual in Kazakhstan offering the invitation must update the Immigration Authorities. This is regarding the arrival of the visitor within 3 working days.
Below is the stepwise algorithm for E-visa issuance:
- Registration on the Immigration and Visa website
- Knowing regarding the requirements for obtaining the E-Visa
- Providing the invitation number offered by the organization or individual in Kazakhstan offering the invitation
- Filing the E-Visa application form
- Payment of the Consular fee
- Printing the E-Visa
- Offering the hard copy while passing through passport control at the 2 airports
Nationals of the following nations can obtain the single entry E-Business or Medical Visa:
The Virgin Islands, Vietnam, Vatican, South Africa, Serbia, Qatar, Oman, Nicaragua, Montenegro, Morocco, Macedonia, Macao, Laos, Kuwait, Indonesia, Honduras, Haiti, Greenland, Cuba, Cambodia, Burundi, Bermuda, and the Bahamas.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to aspiring overseas immigrants including Y-International Resume (Senior Level) 5+ yrs, Y Jobs, Y-Path, Resume Marketing Services One State and One Country.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Kazakhstan, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…
Kazakhstan launches single entry E-Visa for 117 nations
Posted on March 7, 2019