MBA in Marketing in Canada: Top 20 colleges and more
Posted on August 25, 2023
Pursue an MBA in Marketing in Canada
- Home to top-notch universities.
- 2 – 4 years of comprehensive courses.
- Scholarships programs up to CAD 20,000.
- Post Graduate Work Permit up to 3 years.
- 75,000+ job vacancies for Marketing PGs.
*Need assistance to study in Canada? Y-Axis is here to assist you in all the ways.
Why Choose MBA in Marketing in Canada?
Canada is the favorite destination to study for an MBA in marketing for a number of reasons. Here are just a few:
- High-quality education: Canadian business schools are consistently ranked among the best in the world.
- Strong job market: The Canadian economy is strong and growing, and there are many job opportunities for MBA graduates in marketing.
- Affordable fees: The cost of studying an MBA in Canada is relatively affordable compared to other countries.
- Work-study opportunities: Many Canadian business schools offer work-study programs that allow students to gain practical experience while they study.
- Multicultural environment: Canada is a multicultural country in which students have the opportunity to learn about different cultures and perspectives.
The Top 20 B Schools in Canada for MBA in Marketing
Here are the top 20 business schools in Canada for an MBA in marketing, along with their tuition fees and rank in Canada:
|B-School||Tuition Fee ($) CAD||Rank in Canada|
|Rotman School of Management||120,000 – 135,000||1|
|Desautels Faculty of Management||90,000 – 100,000||2|
|Sauder School of Business||70,000 – 95,000||3|
|Beedie School of Business||48,000 – 60, 000||4|
|DeGroote School of Business||57,000 – 89,000||5|
|John Molson School of Business||39,000 – 49,000||6|
|Alberta School of Business||48,000 – 60, 000||7|
|Telfer School of Management||33,000 – 61,000||8|
|Ivey Business School||105,000 – 120,000||9|
|Haskayne School of Business||50,000 – 75,000||10|
|Stephen J.R. Smith School of Business||83,000 – 106,000||11|
|Smith School of Business||83,000 – 106,000||12|
|Sobey School of Business||45,000 – 62,000||13|
|Rowe School of Business||24,000 – 35,000||14|
|Gustavson School of Business||35,000 – 55,000||15|
|Edwards School of Business||30,000 – 69,000||16|
|Schulich School of Business||99,000 – 110,000||17|
|Lazaridis School of Business and Economics||17,000 – 30,000||18|
|Ted Rogers School of Management||22,000 – 26,000||19|
|Odette School of Business||23,000 – 34,000||20|
*Confused to choose which course to pursue? Avail Y-Axis course recommendation services to choose the best.
Eligibility for MBA in Canada
To be eligible for an MBA in Canada, students must meet the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Work experience
- A minimum GMAT score of 600
- A minimum IELTS score of 7.0
*Get expert coaching services from Y-Axis professionals to ace your scores.
Requirements to study MBA in Canada
The list of documents required to study an MBA in Marketing in Canada are:
- Submission of the application form before the deadline
- Transcripts of the previous institution.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Statement of purpose
- An updated Resume / CV
- Proof of English language proficiency
- GMAT or GRE scores
Steps to apply for admission to Canadian universities
The steps to apply for admission to an MBA program in Canada are different for every school or university. However, the general steps are as follows:
- Contact the school to request an application form and materials list.
- Complete the application form and submit all required materials.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take the GMAT or other required standardized test.
- Submit your application to the school or university.
Post-Study Work Opportunity
After graduating from an MBA program in Canada, you are eligible to apply for a post-study work permit. This permit allows you to work in Canada for up to 3 years.
An MBA in Marketing in Canada can be a great choice for your future career. With a strong job market and a high quality of education, Canada is a great place to study marketing. If you are interested in pursuing an MBA in marketing, Canada is one of the best options for you.