The other side of the world Australia is always amazing
Posted on April 8, 2017
If you are investing in travel, it literally means you are investing in yourself on your opinions. By all means, rare things are always beautiful. Make your dreams true all you should be doing is making and execute the plan to pursue your desire to make it to Australia. It will be a worth and a better class of your profound memories. It is time to answer Australia’s global tourist calling.
Most of the countries these days are having a huge rush. Bagging an Australian Visa has begun to show up with longer waiting and processing time. The prime reason being more number of tourist applications flooding the embassy.
Earlier the maximum it took to process an application used to be 17 working days. But these days it takes 30 days post-march 31st 2017. All embassies are notified about the change for India the application process is a paper pattern meaning submitting the application at the embassy and then waiting for the email with the visa grant. This general tourist visa would permit you to stay for a maximum of 3 months on each visit for 12 months. One obligation which you need to be extremely cautious is there is no work authorization.
The visitor visa requirements differ from country to country. And there a few countries that can avail an ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) especially for the Indian folks you need to gather documents that support your visa application. Provide certified copies of all your documents meaning true copies. Original documents should not be processed for the documentation. The forms have to be duly filled by the applicant, in case of anyone else filling the application. Form 956a has to be filled on your behalf.
- Filled form no 1419 (Sub-Class 600)
- A demand draft for the application fees in favor of the Australian High Commission.
- Photocopies of all the passport pages.
- Birth certificate photocopy
- A passport sized photograph with your name written behind
- Round trip tickets
- A itinerary mentioning the about the scheduled trip including details of the accommodation
- A bank statement authorized and attested by a banking personnel
- Income tax returns for the past 3 years are mandate
- Any other property or assets will be beneficial.
- If you are a student a letter from the head of the institution being aware of the holiday and sanctioning you leave.
- If you are employed a letter from your employer mentioning your leave approval, attached with your 3-month pay slips.
- If you are a retired person and you are looking forward to uniting with your loved ones a copy of your retirement certificate will do the needful.
Arrange all the documents in the required order and hand them over to the visa officer at the embassy. And after you hand over your documents you will have to pay the visa fees and you will be given a citation stating that you have submitted your documents. And after a processing time of 30 days you are advised to check your email, there would be a notification in regards to the tourist visa issuance based on the strong documentation of yours.
There is a surge in the applications to visit Australia. By the year 2020 India will be considered amongst the top 5 countries to take Tourism Australia to a higher level. Bring your needs and we would address fairly well to make sure you experience the best feasible ways to make it to Australia.
We document the best possible way, we counsel through experience and empathy. We value your needs as much as you do.