Prepare for GMAT in just one month
Posted on May 14, 2022
GMAT is a Graduation Management admission test for getting admission into business schools.
GMAT is a computer-based test, which can be written even sitting at home, and its duration is 3 hours and 7 minutes.
GMAT comprises quantitative, analytical, written, and verbal skills.
GMAT score ranges from 200-to 800 in the form of 10-point increments.
|Sections||No. of questions asked||Duration in minutes||Type of questions|
|Quantitative||31||62||Problem solving and Data interpretation and sufficiency|
|Analytical||1||30||Communication and argument analysis in the form of essay.|
|Written||12||30||Graphic interpretation, multi-source reasoning and table analysis|
|Verbal||36||65||Reading comprehension and sentence corrections.|
Get expert counseling from Y-Axis professionals to study abroad
Countries that accept GMAT scores
- To get admission into your dream university, ensure to get the mandatory score to stand on the campus of global management colleges or universities.
- GMAT is accepted by most of the top managed colleges and universities around the world.
- Around 6000 colleges among 150 countries present all over the wide accepts GMAT score fully.
- GMAT does not depend on the universities or colleges which accept the score; it is completely based on the modules mentioned above.
- The maximum number of top business schools that accept the minimum cut-off GMAT score is 550.
- Get expert training for GMAT test preparation from Y-Axis coaching professionals?
Following are the countries that accept the GMAT for top-ranked business schools.
There are several top-ranked universities that accept GMAT scores with a minimum range mentioned below:
|Country name||Programme name||Minimum GMAT score range|
Studying for GMAT in just one month
- A 30-day plan of preparing for the GMAT sounds very much ambitious. Ideally, one must give enough time of three to four months to prepare.
- This needs a rigorous preparation to study with utmost concentration.
- Over-stressing can lead you to forget the concepts.
- Designate the specific timings to study.
- Study for at least 4-5 hours
- Always try writing concept-based mock tests.
- Concentrate on more quantitative and writing skills to get a good score.
- Get authentic study materials to help your preparation.
Prepare a study plan:
- A study plan allows you to segregate concepts and write the mock and actual tests.
- Prepare a study plan for one month before you start the preparation.
- Concentrate more on your weaker sections and give more time to them.
- Plan your mock test at least 3-to 4 days before and analyze where you are weak.
Avoid distractions and plan your breaks:
Continues study will make frustrated and forget the concepts,
Have proper breaks in between to analyze your study
Prefer mock tests as many as possible before you write for the actual test.
Eligibility for GMAT
To write the GMAT, the following are the eight important factors.
- Academic scores
- Undergraduate program
- Previous work experience
- Medium of instruction
- Number of Attempts.
Talk to Y-Axis, the world’s no.1 overseas immigration consultant?
Found this article more interesting, you may also read..