The Denmark Student Visa Requirements and Process
Posted on May 28, 2019
Overseas applicants of Denmark Student Visa are required to fulfil diverse requirements before commencing the Visa application. The higher education institutes in Denmark are required to monitor that overseas students fulfil the requirements for admission for individual programs. This includes language and entry requirements.
If overseas students are rejected for a specific program that they have applied, they will receive a rejection letter in writing. It consists of a complaint guide and reason for rejection, as quoted by the Study International.
A specific amount can be charged from the overseas students that cover fees for processing the application and qualifying courses if any. It is the responsibility of the educational institute to intimate the overseas students regarding the fees that will be charged.
The Documents Required for the Denmark Student Visa are:
- 6 Photographs of passport size with white colour background
- An Offer Letter / Letter of approval of admission from the College or University
- Proof of proficiency in the English language like IELTS band scores and this is mandatory for all Colleges in Denmark
- A receipt acknowledging payment from the College that you have applied to
- Denmark Student Visa ST-1 form that is sent from Denmark and can be obtained after paying tuition fees
- A Curriculum Vitae and Statement of Purpose that has complete details regarding the student
- 2 sets of colour photocopies of all the educational credentials from 10th Class
- 2 sets of a scanned copy of all pages of the passport including cover page and normal copies are also accepted
- Passport must have a minimum of 18 months of validity from the date of applying for the Visa
- The last qualifications of the student must be legalized from the MEA – Ministry of External Affairs in India
- Rs 15, 100 Visa application fee + VFS services charges to be paid in cash
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…