The requirements of a Student Schengen visa
Posted on June 7, 2017
Overseas students outside the European nations must apply for Schengen Student Visa if they intend to study in Europe. They must first furnish their details in the online application form for Schengen visa and take a print out of the same. The applicants must then collate the necessary documents that are required for the visa and submit them along with the application for a visa to the Embassy or Consular office of the nation that they are planning to immigrate to for higher studies, as quoted by the Schengen visa info.
The necessary documents for the Schengen Student Visa include:
- Passport or valid travel document that has a validity of three months beyond the scheduled departure.
- Documents that demonstrate the manner in which you will cater to your expenses for staying in Europe. This includes traveler’s cheque, credit cards, cash convertible to currency or any other means that assure funds in actual currency.
- Evidence for accommodation. It is not mandatory for Overseas Applicant Students in case if they demonstrate that they have adequate funds to support themselves during their period of stay in the Schengen nation.
- Two latest passport size photos those are appropriate for the respective Consulate or Embassy.
- Itinerary for travel
- Travel and medical insurance that has the validity for the entire period of stay in the Schengen nation.
- Acceptance letter from the concerned university or educational institution.
- A receipt from the bank that demonstrates payment of processing fee.
Certain additional documents may be requested by the Consulate office or Embassy depending on their nation in order to ensure the accuracy and genuineness of the information submitted.
If you are looking to Migrate, Study, Visit, Invest or Work in any Schengen nation, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Immigration & Visa Consultant.