The top 5 universities in Canada
Posted on March 10, 2016
Canada has been on a path to allow the largest number of immigrants this year through the Express Entry scheme and the regional Provincial Nominal Program (PNP). A lot of which will Canada education exports who will have Canadian university education and will be skilled economic immigrants adding to the country’s growth and employment.
With a high quality education system and a safe secure multi-cultural country, Canada is rated at the highest of the list of places for international students to study. However, with such a large amount of choices, it is important for prospective international students to try and do their analysis by talking to responsible consultancies like Y-Axis.
Potential international student immigrants will need to look at many factors like international reputation, employment rate and mean salary, friendliness, tuition fee, cost of living and research output.
To help you proceed, we give you the 5 best universities in Canada:
- McGill University (Montreal) – The school graded #24 within the recent QS World University Rankings 2015-2016, the very best of any Canadian establishment. Residing within the diverse area of Montreal, McGill has low international tuition prices for international students.
- University of British Columbia (Vancouver & Okanagan) – The school is well-recognized round the world, and also the city is incredibly international. Tuition rates are slightly higher than the Canadian average but other factor like friendliness covers this slightly negative focus.
- University of Toronto (Toronto) – A global city, Toronto is proclaimed as one of the world’s most multicultural cities, and U of T is famed across borders for its quality of education. With its main campus right within the heart of down town Toronto, and with over 15,000 international students per annul, U of T is an exceptional place to study.
- Dalhousie University (Halifax) – While Halifax is not Canada’s most international town, it’s tuition rates, three state of the art campuses and cost of living more than make up for this slight deterrence. Dal’s (as locally known) brand is increasing regularly in global university rankings 3,000 international students at Dalhousie from 110 totally different countries.
- University of Alberta (Edmonton) – The school is famous for the support services it provides to its international students, that is incredibly useful for those students adjusting to Edmonton. The city’s price of living, and tiny size could come back as a little of a surprise to new residents, however, U of A’s lower international student tuition makes up for it.
So, if you are an aspiring international student looking to study in Canada, please fill our enquiry form so that one of our consultants will reach you to entertain your queries.