Top 10 Highest Paid Professions in Canada, 2023
Posted on June 12, 2023
Why work in Canada?
- 1 million job vacancies in Canada.
- 600,000+ Canada work permits issued in 2022.
- Earn an average salary of CAD 50,000 to 60,000.
- Relaxed work policies for Skilled Workers.
- Work 40 hours per week.
- 25 paid leaves every year.
- Average salaries per hour increased to 7.5%.
Top 10 Highest Paid Professions in Canada
The professionals who get paid the most in Canada are as follows:
|Finance & Accounting||$82,875|
|Marketing and Sales||$93,850|
Job vacancies in Canada
Canada will offer great job opportunities for skilled migrant workers in the next five to ten years, owing to the workforce shortages. Information technology, healthcare sectors has been the most coveted occupations for over five years.
As per the StatCan reports, Canada has 1+ million job vacancies in 2023. To overcome this workforce demands it is planning to invite more than 1.5 million immigrants by 2025.
How to start your career in Canada?
Here’s a brief guide to starting a career in Canada.
As a first step, you must get proficient in the official languages in Canada namely English and/or French. The better part of mastering one of these languages is that landing a job becomes easier.
The next big decision you have to make is which type of work visa to choose to migrate to Canada. There are temporary and permanent visa options that can help you migrate to Canada to live and work there for a certain period or permanently.
If you are a student in Canada or planning to be one, you can use the PGWP (Post Graduate Work Program) to procure a visa under which you can stay back in Canada for three years and find employment.
If you want to work there along with doing a vacation, you could apply for a Working Holiday visa.
There is a work visa in Canada that need an LMIA procured by a Canadian employer offering job to you in Canada. In certain cases, LMIA-exempt visas are also issued when the candidate is of some special benefit to the country by virtue of their job type, qualification, or any other relevant reason.
Here are some of the Canada work visa categories:
- Temporary Foreign Worker Program
- Intra-Company Transfers
- LMIA Required
- LMIA Exempt
- Business Visitors
- IEC Canada
- Post-Graduation Work Permits
- Open Work Permits
Canada Work Permit Eligibility
- Valid job offer letter issued by a Canadian employer with a positive LMIA
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience
- 67 points in Canada points calculator
- ECA report
- Academic credentials
- CLB score 5/ IELTS – 6.5
Canada Work Permit Requirements
- 67/100 points in Canada points Grid
- ECA report
- IELTS/PTE score results
- 1-2 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Valid job offer in Canada
- A valid passport (more than 6 months validity).
- Proof of funds
- Medical insurance
- Police verification certificate
- PNP nomination (not mandatory)
How can Y-Axis assist you to find the right profession in Canada?
Y-Axis provides the following services which you can avail of to get the profession of your choice:
- Counseling:Y-Axis provides free counseling services.
- Job services:Avail job search services to find jobs in Canada
- Eligibility: Use Y-Axis Canada Immigration Points Calculatorto check your eligibility
- LinkedIn Marketing Services: Y-Axis will help in creating LinkedIn profile through LinkedIn Marketing Services
- Resume Writing: Avail Y-Axis Resume Writing Servicesto make an outstanding CV
Willing to work in Canada? Talk to Y-Axis, the world’s no. 1 overseas immigration consultant.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like …
Top 3 industries with maximum jobs in Canada