The top 10 saving tips from immigrants in the UAE
Posted on May 2, 2019
Here we present some exciting saving tips from immigrants staying in the UAE:
- I withdraw a fixed amount of money every month and keep it in an envelope. It is meant for monthly personal expenses such as shoes, clothes, etc – Annette Ansidei from France
- Collect all the change, it could be as less as 1 Dirham. When you collect them over a period, you can buy a coffee in a mall or sandwich – Analyn Tupas Esma from the Philippines
- Making payments through auto-pay will ensure you do not end up in debt anytime, as quoted by the Gulf News. Also, all basic expenses get paid timely fully avoiding late charges – Darren Farrell from Ireland
- Go for regular health check-ups. For example, Dental checkups will avoid filings, dental crowns and root canals that are no fun and expensive.
- Flea market sales offer superb bargains. We are used to benefitting from it as we come from France – Annettee Ansidei from France
- Regularly get your Car serviced as you can prevent a major-break down suddenly. It is a machine but requires care similar to humans – Mitch Perera from Sri Lanka
- It is the job of the Banks to sell and you must learn to say no. Do not fall for banks that sell credit cards continuously and repeatedly – Jarryd Goodman from South Africa
- Maximize the usage of your credit card if you are among those who cannot help but have one – Darren Farrell from Ireland
- I believe in the Do It Yourself concept, cook your own food and clean your house. This is a big money saver – Annette Ansidei from France
- Remember that they make more money from you when you pay in full and not in a package. So look out for package deals as this is a huge money saver if you are a regular visitor to the parlour.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to aspiring overseas immigrants including, Y-International Resume (Senior Level) 5+ yrs, Y Jobs Premium Membership, Resume Marketing Services One State and One Country, Y-Path – Y-Path for Licensed Professionals, Y-Path for Students & Freshers, and Y-Path for Working Professionals and Job Seeker.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Travel to the UAE talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…