THE Y-AXIS BLOG

Get the latest and most useful updates on overseas careers, immigration, travel and visas here.

Tuition payments for Overseas Education made easy by Flywire

Posted on November 17, 2018
Comment (0)
Share :
blank
blank
blank
blank
blank
blank

Overseas Education

India is presently one of the largest markets for students studying abroad. There are around 500,000 Indian students studying in 86 nations worldwide. The growth rate has even surpassed that of China which has always been in the first position.

The Global Payments VP at Flywire, Ryan Frere said that India is a hugely important market for them. It is a leading provider of global payment solutions. India with its rapidly growing population of students aiming for Overseas Education is their primary focus right now. He added that they are deeply investing to improve the payments process for Indian students.

To implement that, Flywire has used the framework by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), and worked with Deutsche Bank. It has found a simpler way to transmit Indian rupees for student fees. According to Frere, this new process is much more streamlined.

The New Process:

As quoted by PYMNTS.com, the old process was cumbersome. It was not simple to send money abroad from India through that process. Hence, Flywire has now removed all the manual gathering and submitting paperwork. It has now come up with a digitized and automated documentation and submission process.

Frere explained why this new change was crucial for Indian students pursuing overseas education. Students can now log into the website and enter their PAN ID. The bank can then use this ID to access whatever information it needs to process the paperwork. Subsequently, the fund will be transmitted. In addition, students can take loans and transmit them through the platform.

The Global Picture:

Frere said that India is a unique market. With demonetization, national ID and biometric authentication, there is nothing out there quite like in the Indian market. All these recent changes have pushed Flywire forward to bring a solution like the one it is rolling out.

However, their mission is still the same. They have served more than 1,400 clients in education, business and healthcare. They enable payers in one nation to make their tuition payment anywhere across the globe easily and transparently.

Frere acknowledged that it’s a big goal. 55 percent of the half-million Indian students are going the US or Canada for Overseas Education. The remaining 45 percent are headed for 84 other countries. They all are looking for a payment method that makes this process as simple as possible.

Y-Axis offers a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas students including 3 course search with admissions, 5 course search with admissions, 8 course search with admissions, and country admissions multi country.

Y-Axis offers Career Counselling Services, Classroom and Live Online classes for GRE, GMAT, IELTS, PTE, TOEFL and Spoken English with Extensive Weekday and Weekend Sessions. The modules include IELTS/PTE One to One 45 min and IELTS/PTE One to One 45 min package of 3 to help aspiring overseas students with the language tests.

If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.

If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…

Why are Indians so attracted to investing overseas?

Share :
blank
blank
blank
blank
blank
blank
Y-Axis
Y-Axis

More Posts

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

ten − 2 =

FEEDSPOT ACCREDITATION

blank

Archives

LET'S STAY IN TOUCH
Follow Us

We want to hear from you!