Want to travel visa-free: Here are the top 5 countries
Posted on November 5, 2018
Are you a traveler who likes to go on unplanned, spontaneous trips? If so, then where do you go? Europe and many other gorgeous locations require you to have a pre-approved visa. However, there are a few beautiful and exotic locations where you could travel visa-free.
1. Seychelles: Located in the heart of the Indian Ocean, this 115-island country is a beauty to behold. Its crystal clear waters and green forests are sure to leave you in awe. Topping your to-do list should be a trip to Mahe which is the largest island in the country.
Seychelles offers a 30-day visa on arrival to Indian passport holders. You should have a return ticket as well as accommodation proof when you get your visa-on-arrival. You should also show proof of funds of at least $150 per person per day.
2. Mauritius: This island country is located close to Madagascar. The seven colored layers of sand of the village of Chamarel is a major attraction. Exotic fauna of the island is sure to leave you astounded.
Indians can get a visa-on-arrival for a maximum length of 60 days. The required documentation would include a return ticket and accommodation proof. A sponsorship letter may also be needed. Proof of funds to cover the length of stay would also be needed.
3. Jordan: Located in the Middle East, many pilgrims visit the country for its biblical attractions. Petra was the capital of a thriving Arabian civilization. The ruined city of Jerash is a sight to behold. A visit to the Dead Sea is a must on the visit to Jordan.
Jordan offers a 2-week visa-on-arrival to Indians. The cost of the visa is $30. Indian tourists must carry a return ticket as well as $1000 to the country.
4. Fiji: Indian influence is hugely visible in the island country of Fiji. Located in Oceania, a visit to the Sabeto Range is a must.
To get a visa-on-arrival in Fiji, Indians needs to have a passport with at least 6 months validity. The visa-on-arrival in Fiji may have a length of up to 4 months, as per Outlook. A return ticket and sufficient funds to cover the length of stay are also needed.
5. Nepal: Closer to home, Nepal has seen an amazing rise in tourism. Once in Nepal, you should definitely visit the city of Pokhara. The Tal Barahi Temple of Pokhara also should not be missed out. A trip to Bhaktapur is also a must.
Indians traveling to Nepal need any one of the below documents:
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN or AADHAR card
Nepal’s visa-on-arrival has a length of up to 150 days.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of Visa and Immigration products as well as services for aspiring overseas students including Student Visa for Canada, Work Visa for Canada, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry Full Service, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Express Entry P R Application, Canada Migrant Ready Professional Services for Provinces, and Education Credential Assessment. We work with Regulated Immigration Consultants in Canada.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…