What are the requirements for Germany Student Visa?
Posted on August 18, 2018
If you need to obtain the Germany Student Visa it is advisable that you submit your application at the earliest. It must be a minimum 3 months prior to you immigrate to Germany for studies. The local German Consulate or Embassy in your nation will be facilitating processing of your application.
The typical documents required for the Germany Student Visa are:
- Completed Student Visa application form
- Valid passport
- 2 photographs
- Letter of Acceptance from the University in Germany
- Academic record transcripts
- Certificate of proficiency in German language/evidence that you plan to attend a language course in Germany if the studies will be in German
- Evidence of possessing adequate funds to support your stay in Germany which will be 8,700 Euros annually or 10, 250 USD
- The certificate demonstrating purchase of health insurance
- Declaration of the authenticity of submitted documents
You may also have to offer evidence for not possessing any criminal record depending on the Embassy. One of the options of demonstrating adequate funds for Studying in Germany is depositing security payment into a blocked account. It implies that the money cannot be withdrawn until after your arrival in Germany, as quoted by the Guardian.
Overseas students who intend to pursue studies in Germany for more than 3 months must apply for National Visa. They must not apply for the Schengen Visa. This is because they will be permitted to stay only for 3 months in Germany under the Schengen Visa. You must also apply for a Residence Permit on arrival along with the Germany Student Visa.
Y-Axis offers a wide range of visa and immigration services as well as products to overseas immigrants including , Study Visa for Schengen, 5 course search with admissions, 8 course search with admissions, and Country Admissions Multi country.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…