Get the latest and most useful updates on overseas careers, immigration, travel and visas here.

What would a student love to know about Denmark?

Posted on May 31, 2022
Comment (0)
Share :
What would a student love to know about Denmark (1)

Denmark has become a popular destination for academics in the last few years. A study visa in Denmark can facilitate your world-class learning and experience culture from all across the world, which would give you a new experience that you will not have anywhere.

Denmark has eminent universities, which are ranked among the top universities globally. With the student visa of Denmark and admission to any of the universities there, you will be able to explore a different campus culture and native culture that will broaden your horizons.

Want to study in Denmark? Y-Axis is here to offer you guidance.

Facts about Denmark for Students

Here are some facts about Denmark which will aid you in appreciating the experience in Denmark better:

  • Danish is the national language of Denmark, but English and German are also spoken widely.
  • Denmark is considered as one of the safest countries globally.
  • The capital of Denmark, Copenhagen, is divided into zones. When you travel on the public transport of the city, the fares will vary based on the number of zones you cross.
  • The Copenhagen Card will facilitate unlimited traveling by public transport across the city for you. It would also allow free entry to more than 80 museums and other centers of attractions.

Wish to visit Denmark? Y-Axis is here to help you.

  • The courses in the universities of Denmark are highly acclaimed and are recognized internationally.
  • More than six-hundred study programs in Denmark have the medium of instruction as English.
  • The universities of Denmark that are considered the best universities in the world include:
  1. University of Denmark
  2. Aarhus University
  3. University of Copenhagen
  4. Aalborg University
  • The students can avail of five major disciplines in Denmark:
    • Artistic Higher Education Institutions
    • Business Academies
    • Schools of Maritime Education and Training
    • Universities
    • University Colleges
  • A citizen belonging to the non-EU/European Union or EEA/Europe Economic Area needs to have a Danish Student Resident Permit to pursue studies in the country.
  • Part-time work is permitted for foreign national students in Denmark. A non-EU or EEA student is permitted to work for 20 hours a week while pursuing their studies.
  • In Denmark, for work after studies, you need to have a residence permit of Denmark if you belong to a non-EEA or EU country.

Denmark will contribute to your growth in academics as well as personal growth.

Do you want to study in Denmark? Contact Y-Axis, the No.1 Overseas Study Consultant.

If you found this blog helpful, you may want to read

How to justify gap years in your education while writing a Statement of Purpose?

Share :

More Posts

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published.

sixteen − 8 =




Follow Us

We want to hear from you!