Which is the Canada Visa needed for purpose of giving birth?
Posted on January 19, 2019
The Canada Visa needed by a woman for the purpose of giving birth in Canada is the TRV – Temporary Resident Visa. There are no differences in what is allowed or the procedures. The only exception is that the woman may or will be giving birth to a child in Canada.
The only reason that an applicant is pregnant does not make the woman disqualified for a Canada Visa. This is unless it is dangerous medically, as quoted by the Visa guide World. The requirements for this purpose for the applicants of Canada Visa are as follows:
- The age must be minimum 18 years for applying for this Visa
- Have a valid Passport offered by your Government with minimum 1 blank page and that must not be the last page
- Possess a clean criminal history and offer documents from court to demonstrate this
- Be willing to make payment for the required Visa application and processing fees
- Submit copies of latest immigration status in another nation or in Canada
- Possess adequate money to cater to your stay in Canada
- Have adequate cash for payment to the hospital for giving birth and stay
- Be prepared for attending an interview or offering biometric data if required
- Be prepared to undergo a medical examination if asked by the Canadian Consulate (not required for TRV unless it is a case of high-risk pregnancy)
- Demonstrate that you will stay temporality in Canada and return to the home nation upon completion of your visit
- Demonstrate that you have no plans to study or work in Canada
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit, Invest or Migrate to Canada, talk to Y-Axis, the World’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company.
If you found this blog engaging, you may also like…